Monday, October 29, 2018

CRUX KRISPIES

Cast-iron-simmered, superfood infused chewiness from Baltimore, MD to Boulder, CO and everywhere between.
The decision to start my own business was spawned off years of working minimum wage positions (long hours / all-nighters)  Grueling, rainy, snowy, icy commutes on a bike (car-free ethics hold strong)  Risking my life to work for wasteful corporations.  That said, Crux Krispies will be everything I've ever wanted (from a consumers perspective)  No illusion of transparency.  My company is a byproduct of Baltimore's long and cold winters.  Cold so crippling, the only thing I could do outside was run.  I've been experimenting for years in the kitchen to give you, what I wish someone gave me.





Company Promise  
Plant-based Gluten-Free
Zero Waste / Compostable
Handmade / Small Batch
Cast Iron / Superfood Infused  

Materials Used in Production
Bamboo Spoon
Glass Dish
Compostable Packaging

Staple Ingredients Sourced  
Brown Rice Syrup
Crisp Rice Cereal
Coconut Oil
Various Superfoods

Live Free 
Plastic Free
Aerosol Free
Teflon Free
Hexane Free
Dairy Free
Gluten Free
Gelatin Free 
Cruelty Free 

Pinnacle - Out & Back - Appalachian Trail

Photo Courtesy of Reb Green @Wild.Bone.Alchemy