Sunday, August 23, 2020

Lancaster Farm Sanctuary Gravel Grinder

strava.com/activities/3947315204

Pre "Covid" I had intentions of riding to Lancaster Farm Sanctuary to meet the residents (animal friends) and document a terrific couple (doing great work) leading by example! I know many have cut down on "social distancing" but better safe than sorry. I don't want to disturb anyone with my sweaty body (😣) Please consider making a donation to this sanctuary (and follow them on Instagram if you'd like) They have some of THE MOST precious animal photos I've seen ❤ I know the elevation isn't much, but keep in mind, no hills means zero coasting descents. It was like training 113 miles on gravel rollers with random potholes and loose sand hah. Total consumption: dates, walnuts, water ðŸ™‚







Pinnacle - Out & Back - Appalachian Trail

Photo Courtesy of Reb Green @Wild.Bone.Alchemy